April 1, 2013

Headed home

For the very last stretch of our trip, we stopped at Lake Tahoe. This is a place that I have always wanted to visit. 

Our short visit only made me want to go back even more.

As much as I loved being at the ocean,  being in Lake Tahoe made me realize how much I missed the mountains and was getting excited to get back home to our nature wonderland.

 Check out these huge pine cones. We now have a few around our house!
 More crazy tricks by our boys.  



 How can I not join in on the fun? So grateful to have my boys to teach me cool things. 
That concludes our spring break trip.  

Peace out from the little Buchs!

1 comments:

Daniella said...

LOVED all the vacation pics! Looks like you all had a blast!! Its so funny to see all the jumps and twirls in the pics- even from you. Cute!