December 11, 2012

Let's go on a trip

(If you are super lucky, maybe one of these two handsome gents will be your pilot one day!)

I typically have the travel bug year round.  I enjoy planning the trip almost as much as being on the trip.      I will admit that I like searching for homes even more, but I'm sure you have already guessed that.

Just recently a friend, another AZ transplant, informed me about Allegiant Air.  Apparently, Allegiant Air flies out of Idaho Falls (2 hours East of us) and offers some great deals.  For those of us needing a snow break mid-winter, Allegiant Air makes me giddy!

As an added bonus, it makes those friends/family wanting to visit us that much easier (read: cheaper). Let the parties begin!

From Idaho Falls, they flew to/from:

*Las Vegas (buffets, anyone?)
*Los Angeles (the beach!!!)
*Oakland
*Phoenix/Mesa (My grassroots and the greatest shopping)

1 comments:

eloiza said...

I would love to be the first passanger with these 2 handsoome pilots.