November 27, 2012

CA 3

Day 3 of our California trip happily met us up with my sister's family at Disneyland. 

 My sister and I lucked out by having our kids close in age.  Between the two of us, we have 6 kids between the ages of 3 and 10.  Our kids really love each other. 

 Thanks to Etsy and Old Navy, my sister made these adorable shirts for all of the girls.  
Posing:  Miss Elise and Cousin Camille
 My beautiful (and older, I must add) sister with three of the Disney ladies.
 The men of the group:  My dad, Chet (bro in law) and my hubby

 The animals of the house:  Cousin Camille and Mr. Will

 All of the cute cousins.
Elise--age 6, Braden--age 8, Bella--almost 8, Camille--age 3, Julia--age 10, and Will--age 4
 Mr. Will and Camille explaining the Nemo's ride to each other.  These two are too cute together.
 The ladies of the group.
 Love this photo of Ron Ron and Elise.



 Love my family!  Look at how big we have grown.

 Thunder Mountain---check out those reactions.  
 Mr. Will wasn't too fond of his first roller coaster.  Notice the death grip.  

We spent 12 hours at the Happiest Place on Earth.  Such a fun day.

0 comments: