November 25, 2012

CA 1

My family spent 5 glorious days with my parents and my sister's family in California.  Thanks Mom and Ron for such a memory making trip.  My favorite Thanksgiving ever!!

We took so many pictures, so I'm going to break it down by days.

First Day:  Flying to CA and getting our shopping fix in.  A stop at the beach is always a must for this family.

 It felt so great to be in warm weather again and surrounded by beautiful flowers everywhere. 

 Our public hand holding days with Braden are sadly slowly coming to an end, so I had to document this moment.

Look at that excitement of going to the beach!





I heart California (and the ocean).


1 comments:

eloiza said...

It was our best Thanksgiving also. We are very grateful for our family. I am going to miss the days we spent together!