September 13, 2012

What to eat

(that was my dinner tonight.  Delicious!! But, I'm still hungry!)

I am a healthy person who eats healthy.  I eat what I want and feel great with what I eat.  Healthwise, I have some minor health compliments every once in awhile, but so does everyone else.

That is why I'm crabby, whiney, and bummed out when a local (and amazing) natural doctor told me that right now, my body is having a gluten and dairy intolerance.  What!!  

I eat pasta, M & M's, cookies, crackers, etc. all day long and never feel weird.  

Yet, my internal body (no, I'm not talking digestive system stuff), would prove me otherwise.  

So, for the next 3 weeks, I am gluten, dairy, egg, nut, tomatoe and corn free.  BLAH!!!
That is not fun at all!

I really don't know how I am going to do this and I am already considering myself a failure before I officially begin my new way of eating.  Nice way of thinking, I know.

I have a supportive and loving husband who is also going to do this new way of eating with me even though he is fine with gluten and diary. He knew that I just needed a cheerleader!

So, please forgive my complaining and my not necessary whiney.  I know that I'm being a big baby.

I will let you know when I succeed, if I can make it that far!

I better start glowing and radiating soon.

0 comments: