September 30, 2012

Little updates

We have been in school for one month and tomorrow is the first day of October. I don't understand how all of this has happened. 

This weekend:

 While out to dinner with Patrick's parents and sister and bro-in-law, we sat right next to Eugene Levy (the dad on American Pie).  His eyebrows gave him away.
That is his head right behind us. We were totally incognito posing. 

 I love coming home or going on walks around our neighborhood and seeing the rainbow colors on the trees.  Fall's beauty always takes my breath away each and every year. 

I'm only 5 days away from being done with my new eating plan.  I am proud to admit and will tell you over and over again that I have been successful!  Hard to believe, but I did it, almost.  I actually do have willpower. 

 The best part...I don't feel any different, so hopefully this weekend I will be enjoying banana bread, yogurt and a big fat ice cream sundae.  

2 comments:

eloiza said...

I am glad that you had a good time. How was dinner? What are you hungry for?
Love your fall colors. Ours have not stated yet!
Miss you...

Daniella said...

Love love your fall colors and that gorgeous path!!
You look stunning with Eugene! Glad you all got to have some fun with the grown ups!