August 20, 2012

Wicked Weekend

This past weekend, Patrick earned tickets to see Wicked in Salt Lake City.  My sister and I were so lucky to have a mom that always took us to musicals growing up.  So, I knew that I had to see this musical.

We left the kids with a sitter at the hotel and they were basically like Eloise at the Plaza Hotel.  

Lucky kids.  Even luckier parents!

 Loved it!  I made the family listen to the soundtrack over and over again on our way back home.  

I can't wait to take the kids to see Wicked one of these days.

The next morning, we just had to go to the skateboard park...
 And, do a little back to school shopping.  Who authorized the 80's style to come back?  Not too fond of it, but even my kids are feeling it.  
Just so you know, these are Braden's shoes, pink shoelaces and all. He knows his style very well, from his clothes to his room.

Hope you had a wicked weekend!

1 comments:

Daniella said...

My kind of weekend- Wicked, shopping, vacation!!! Glad you loved it!
I love Braden's shoes and that he has his own style already. As Chet says, "Cool kicks".