July 11, 2012

5 minus 1

Braden was on a sleep over (a new thing for our family), so since I was only left with 2 kids, I had to take advantage of the situation and make impromptu plans.

Thankfully, my family always seem to think my ideas are genius! (well, maybe not always).

We went on a hike and picnic in town.

 Our beautiful scenery is masked by smoky skies due to local fires.
(playing around with Instragram and need some SERIOUS help with it.  I'm clueless!)
 Boy Love.
Girl Love.
 Scoping out the butterflies.
Elise and I are dress wearing/flip flop wearing hikers---all the time.



3 comments:

Daniella said...

I know I always say this on your blog- but what a fun time for you guys!!
I loved the flip flop shot- I have noticed your girlie apparel for hiking!

eloiza said...

It does sound like it was a great hike/picnic. It is so funny to see how feminine Elise is, even growing up with two brothers.

Anna M said...

ha! me, too. I wear skirts to play kickball in as well. Glad I'm not the only one.

And you are more adorable every day, Suzanne!