June 14, 2012

To pass the time

Back when the kids were little young ones and the highlight of our day was going to library story time, I would pass the the time by making cute little videos with the kids on the computer. We would sing songs, pass along messages to an out of town daddy and just talk to each other.  

Recently, I discovered these old videos and sat on the computer mesmerized for an hour.  I couldn't believe how darn cute my kids were and how fast they grew up!

I'm happy to report that I have found another way to capture them on video (since sitting on my lap, singing songs in front of the computer isn't as fun for them anymore). 

May I present Buchanan Happy Hour.....I'm sure my neighbors think I'm nuts!
video


video
video



1 comments:

Daniella said...

How adorable!! I loved their little intros and skills!