April 21, 2012

My birthday son

This week we celebrated Braden's 8 birthday...well, we are actually still celebrating since birthdays are kind of a big deal around here!

I can't act shocked that Braden is 8 since he is the youngest of his friends so we have been calling him 8 for a while now.  

Unfortunately, due to a lot of illnesses with his party friends, we had to postpone his fun birthday party (made me cry, but he is fine with it).

Tonight is his big family party and the day will be all about my first born.

Happy birthday Braden.

Some photos of his birthday celebration at school which he was the only boy (due to the others being ill):


Braden with his circle of women---lucky guy!

I love this boy!!

3 comments:

eloiza said...

Happy birthday Braden! I know that you had a wonderful time. Will see you next month!

Daniella said...

Happy birthday Braden! I hope you get your birthday party soon- LOVE the cake!!

Heath {aka} Mom, Mama, Pea, or Heathdogg {that one just stuck} said...

Braden! Happy late Birthday from The Taskers! We love you big kid!!!