March 30, 2012

Buchanan Adventures Part 4

The last of this week's AZ Spring Break pictures.

I already miss everything about being in AZ, especially all the play time with my family!

Until next year....AZ Spring Break 2013.  Let the planning begin.
 The water wasn't too warm, so Elise was smart and stayed bundled up!
 Love Camille's happy face and Julia's ultra cool googles (and t-shirt!)


 Braden and Bella play non-stop together.
 My suave bro-in-law, Chet.
 My paparrazi shot of my sister and Elise
 Sister Daniella and cousin Camille
 We even joined in the Resort's kid games!

After swimming photos....
 I love these 6 kids!!
 Thank you Lamis Family for such a great trip!!
Over and out from the Buchanan family.

1 comments:

eloiza said...

Miss you already and can't wait to see you in May!!!!
Thank you for the great pictures!