January 13, 2012

Valentine's Day cards

Valentine's Day is a month away. It's not too early to start is it? 

 I usually wouldn't start this early, but with sick kids at home all week, it was something fun to do.  Special thanks to my best friend, Pinterest, for all these fab ideas.

Soooooo.......

If you are in Braden's class, this is what you will be getting:

(Obviously not my kiddos.  Idea found here)

If you are in Elise's class, this is what you will be getting:

If you are in William's class, this is what you will be getting:

If you are on my sweet nieces or nephews, be on the mail look-out:





3 comments:

eloiza said...

Very cute ideas, but what if you are a grand parent?

Anna M said...

I have noticed you pinning a lot of Valentine's Day ideas. You are so on the ball, lady.

Marcy said...

Those are cute!