December 8, 2011

We are back on

Our computer broke and for the last week, I have been loving life with no computer.  I loved it so much that I even quit Facebook (it was either that or this blog).

Since we have been computer less we have had some fun family adventures----road trip to Salt Lake City.  Nothing like a trip to the big city to re-energize my soul.

Some highlight from our trip.

 The view from our room.  Very refreshing to see mountains and big buildings together. 
 Enjoying a fab breakfast after their early morning swim. I love their life!
 One day, I will have a Dale Chihuly chandelier hanging in my house.  This photo is just my reminder. 
 We even got to ride the train!
 My new friend at the zoo that I became obsessed with.  Just one sheet of glass "protecting us from this gentle giant.  
 Apparently not many people go to the zoo during cold, snowy days, so we were one with the zookeepers.

Here comes the photoshoot of my beauties...


 One evening, Patrick and I went to a super fancy restaurant (check out Patrick's dessert!) with very nice State Farm folks. Thanks State Farm!!
 We love you Salt Lake City and I can't wait to go back. There are many more mountains for us to hike and much more for us to explore.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Looks like a super fun trip! Glad you all had fun and enjoyed your "unplugged" time. Glad you didn't give up blogging!!

Anna M said...

you need to move here. How did I miss that you were here? I never even found you a babysitter. So sorry.

Love the zoo!