September 10, 2011

Friday night times

It's Friday night and typically that means family movie night at my home.  It's a great excuse to be lazy and cuddle up on the couch with my loves.

Yet, I had a text yesterday afternoon telling me to get a babysitter asap because we had tickets to the Leeann Womack conert!  

Nothing like shaking things up and getting out of our rut.  

First stop, dinner with the Idaho Governor (and a few other folks).  Photo can be see on my facebook page.  Please excuse my scary devil eyes.
 Patrick and I with Elden, Patrick's field executive.

Then, it was off to the concert.  It was small town Idaho style, so a nice intimate concert. Perfect date night!

2 comments:

eloiza said...

I am glad that you had a great time and a chance to have a date night with Pat.

Daniella said...

Wow- what a fun amazing night!!! Glad you could enjoy it together.