July 3, 2011

The Magical Kingdom

One day, I would love to sit down and talk to Walt Disney. Pretty genius man!

Our African Safari at the Animal Kingdom.  We even spotted a cheetah roaming around the trees! NEAT ride!!  One day, I would love to take the family on a real African Safari.

 The Buzz Lightyear ride is one that Braden remembers from 3 years ago, so we just had to go back.
 Oh, and Speedway!  Since the moment we landed in Florida, they were anxious to drive the cars.

 My life was out the hands of a 5 year old and a 3 year old.
 Mr. Will LOVES carousels and I get really sick on them. I tried my best and took one for the team.  That was the longest 2 minutes of my life, but my boy smiled the entire time.



I simply adore these three kids!

1 comments:

eloiza said...

So do I! When can I go over to see them and you too?)