July 5, 2011

Firework

Ah, the 4th!

Such an action packed weekend.  It was a blast, but I'm looking forward to my relaxing week at home.

 My Bill Gates wanna-a-be set up a lemonade stand full of lemonade and veggies from our garden.  Thanks to a hot summer day, he did well and is already trying to convince me to let him do it again.  He gets this from his father, obviously not from me.
 We had to follow tradition and attend the Hailey Rodeo and the parade.  Places to see and be seen.  It's my ultimate social weekend!
Hope everyone had a lovely 4th of July!

Here's to the rest of summer.

2 comments:

eloiza said...

I wish I were there to buy some lemonade from the business man. He really has a talent in that field.

Daniella said...

Love Braden's drive for $! Cute! We have yet to try a lemonade stand- sounds fun!