June 5, 2011

On your mark

Our summer vacation has begun with a big bang. 

While Patrick ran and rocked the Sun Valley 1/2 Marathon (I'm slightly jealous, but know that one day this goal of mine will be completed), the kids and I played at the carnival.  Fun by all!!  It made me so happy that my kids are still young and that I can still play with them.

 You did it!! What an inspiration for your family.
 Every since Braden was 2, he has loved (huge understatement) getting his face painted. He visited this booth 5 times.  He even got his legs painted!
 Grandpa Bob and Elise watching the gymnasts perform.
 This was Mr. Will's area of obesession. He couldn't get enough of the fire hose.  He looks so little in this picture.

 Silly faces for my boys.
My studly husband and me!!  Way to go Patrick.  

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Way to go Pat!!! I didn't even know he was doing this! I thought his studly running clothes in March were to impress Chet!
Love your pageant stance in the last picture. ;-)

Sara Andrews said...

Yay Pat on the 1/2 Marathon! Can't wait to see you all in August.