June 24, 2011

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Braden, Elise and Will

We are in the car driving to Salt Lake City to catch our flight bound for magic and happiness. The kids could hardly sleep or eat! As a mom, it is such a fun feeling knowing how excited your kids are.

The best part?

They don't even know half of what they are about to experience!

Elise: I am most excited to see the princesses and go on a roller coaster (we'll see how that goes!)

Mr. will: I can't wait to give the pirates a hug.

Braden: I am excited to go on rides.

Patrick: I can't wait to revisit my old 13 year old memories of Typhon Lsgoon (it was during this trip that he realized Brasilians are simply irresistable).

Whoo hoo! The trip we have been waiting for is finally here.

Florida here come the Buchanans.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

That is going to be such a fun trip!!! Cannot wait to hear all about it!

Heath {aka} Mom, Mama, Pea, or Heathdogg {that one just stuck} said...

You forgot to pack me!!! Have so much fun!!!