June 30, 2011

I believe

We have made it home from our A.M.A.Z.I.N.G trip to Disney World.  

We crammed so much into one week and managed to visit all 5 parks during that time.  My husband is a stud for earning this magical trip and my kids are my heroes for being the ultimate troopers and walking day and night.

We had a blast, but did you expect anything else from a trip to Disney?

Instead of overwhelming you with ALL of my photos at once, I figured I would take the whole week to share our week.  I know that the suspense must be killing you, but don't fret, there are plenty of photos here to to get you started.


 Where he learned to smile like this is beyond me.
 Day 1:  We found the LEGO store and that means we must play with LEGOS.
 You learn something new everyday!  During our first day, a few drops of rain started to come down and we couldn't figure out why everyone was running to shelter screaming. Geez--Wimps!!

About 5 seconds later, we found our answer.  There are no light showers in Florida, it is all a torrential downpour. Luckily I was wearing a camisole under my white shirt!
 Elise got her wish and saw princesses all week long.  

 Can you tell that we got Disney fever?

Thanks to State Farm for arranging these characters to come to our hotel for fabulous photo ops. The kids were so excited and surprised!



Until more pictures tomorrow.....

Toodles!

2 comments:

eloiza said...

It does sound like a dream trip. The children look so happy and adorable. I wish I were there too!

Daniella said...

No!.. I want more pictures! :)
It really looks like a magical trip for all of you- the kids look SO SO happy!