May 28, 2011

Should I be this excited?

Only one more week until school is out. We have our daily countdown going on and all of us rejoice when we check off another day.  

As soon as this weather cooperates, I just know that it is going to be a great summer. 

I will admit that I had a minor panic attack when I looked at our summer calendar and realized that it is almost booked. Didn't quite like that since I wanted a summer or play and freedom.  So, to take control of our summer (is that an oxymoron?), I borrowed this cute chart from HERE and filled it with our own memory making ideas.  

Can't wait to tackle this list and get the summer fun rollling!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend.

1 comments:

Daniella said...

What a cute idea- I am totally borrowing it! And yes, it's okay to be this excited- I LOVE summer with the kids too!