November 18, 2010

Patrick is the man!

Happy birthday to my best friend and best husband!!  May your day be filled with love and happiness. Aren't you so lucky to have been woken up at 5:15 am with lots of little smooches and kids jumping all over your back??  Don't worry, I'll let you sleep in this weekend.

Happy birthday Patrick!

On a  side note, I just returned from a super duper fast trip to Portland.  I was literally there for less than 24 hours, but it was well worth it.  I went for an educational workshop and my team teachers and I talked non-stop the entire time.  If we ever move to Portland (which we probably never will), I would love for my kids to go to the Opal School to grow, learn and explore their little minds.  Check it out HERE

1 comments:

Becky K. said...

Happy Birthday Pat! Sorry we missed the big day! Hope you had a fun one!